I’m so incredibly proud of ALL of our swimmers!! From the youngest to the oldest, from the newest to the most seasoned…everyone did such a great job. I love this team and I’m excited about where we are headed.
A couple special mentions!
Several team records were broken!
- 13-14 boys 200free relay (they beat an already very fast time! Impressive, guys!)
- 9-10 girls 200free relay (results showed they got DQd, so this may not stand, but I’m working on that – I think there was a mistake.)
- 15&up girls 200free relay
- Emma Fitzhugh – 9-10 girls – every event she has done in the two meets she has been on our team! =) Way to go, Emma!
- Sam Peters broke one of Joshko’s old times – 9-10 boys 100 breaststroke! =) Way to go, Sam!
Standard Times hit!
- Emma Fitzhugh hit AAA times in the girls 9-10 100 back and 100 free, and A in the 100 breaststroke
- Elijah Sohn – A time in the boys 13-14 50 free
- Mark Wild – A time boys 15-16 50 free
Our next meet is November 12 at Highland Park High School. That high school requires us to be OUT of the natatorium at 2:45, so I can promise you it will be a shorter meet. =)
The meet to please make sure you attend is our Fall Champs Meet on December 3&4!! We have a great shot at winning another championship, and we need all of you there to do that! It is a two day meet (6&unders only compete on Saturday).
See you at the pool!