Taking Tshirt Orders!
Good Morning!!The Website is ready to take shirt orders! Yay! A few changes to be aware of:
1) We are no longer ordering Gildan brand tshirts. Everyone seems prefer the Next Level brand of heather/vintage color shirts. They are lightweight and have a much softer feel. Better shirt, but able to keep the cost the same for everyone.
2) We are no longer ordering the light grey shirts. Instead, we will be ordering a Premium Heather color, which is a darker grey and has the same soft feel as the red v-neck Next Level shirts we ordered in the past.
3) Red shirts are back! They are available in Vintage Red for the tshirts, and in regular red for the dri-fits.
4) New ladies tank available! This is a color block red & black racerback tank. Fancy ya’ll!
5) Even though it’s Summer time, the long sleeve pom-pom jersey shirts are available again. Please be aware that there is a minimum requirement for these. If we do not meet the minimum, you may receive a phone call from me letting you know that I’ll be sending you a refund.
6) Lastly, we have a ton of the Barracuda drawstring backpacks left over. If any of you guys would like an extra bag for your swimmer, sibling, or yourself…now is the time to get it! Please. 🙂 They would all absolutely love to go to a good home. I could actually hear them whisper that to me. Seriously. Lol!
The link to the ordering site is Barracuda Apparel
In order for us to get these shirts in time for Lonestar, the deadline to place your order is next Wednesday, July 28th.
Let me know if you have any questions. You can call or text me at 817-688-6006, or you can email me at suttermom14[a]gmail.com.
See you soon!