Registering for the Fall!
Hello State Champion, Barracudas!!! What an incredible year we had. It was so great that I’m ready to do it again and reach new heights. After a little rest first. =) It won’t be long until the fall season is upon us. So the following is how to make sure you have a spot and are ready to hit the ground running (or pool swimming I guess I should say!) when it’s time. September 5th is when the season begins! We will get back at getting those strokes smooth, and legal, and beautiful, and then fast!
• Attached is a list of all swimmers from the 2017 season and what group they will be in this fall. This will be the list they are compared to when you register. Contact me ASAP if you have questions about the groups. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registration will start on August 1 at the Benbrook Y only.
• Please remember that swim team is very near capacity (all groups!) and that new assessments will begin on August 29. Therefore, we can only guarantee that there will be space for you through August 28. So, if your child is in Blue Group especially, but really any group – those practice times are first come, first served as there are limited slots for each practice time. So be sure to register ASAP.
· Options for registration:
o Register in person at the Benbrook Y front desk.
o Email email@example.com your completed registration packet (packet is attached) with all signatures and initials included. If you email your packet, your card on file will be charged the $35 league fee.
Other items of note:
· Our parent meeting will be September 11th at 6:00pm at the Benbrook Y. Please plan to be there – no matter how long you’ve been on the team! If you’re a veteran, you will have great insight on helping the newer parents, and can make sure we don’t miss communicating anything.
· The price has been increased $5 for each group. We haven’t had a rate increase on swim team since 2013 and all other Y programs usually have one every other year. Still an incredible bargain in the swimming world. The exciting thing about this is that our meet fee policy has been changed!!! You will ONLY be charged meet fees for League Champs and Lone Star moving forward. All others, the Y will pay for!! Very exciting news.
I love being your coach and I’m excited about the upcoming year! See you at the pool!